Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

The 3rd and 4th of July is easily my favorite holiday! I am convinced that the best 4th of July celebration EVER is in Lander, Wyoming. Here are a few pictures.





Before the Bill's Family Fireworks on the night of the 3rd of July, we cooked fajitas over the fire-pit.


Align CenterSarah and Chelsea helping in the kitchen


James and Mom



Each year we go to the best fireworks show brought to us by our local Bills family. There is a war reenactment, narration, and fireworks that are choreographed to music. Each year it gets better and better!

The gang waiting for dark so the show can start



James doing sudoku

My sister, Sarah and I


Jared


Amanda



The Redcoats



And finally....the FIREWORKS! The pictures don't do the show any justice, so you will just have to come and see for yourself. It is worth it!












4 comments:

The Asay's said...

No Aspen, Adam, Sonnie,Ryan and the kids this year.

Jessica and James Martineau said...

Nope. We missed them all!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

OH I love your family!! and I MISSED you all last weekend! Great pictures!!!!!

Aspen said...

Ahhh!! I'm so sad!! But I'm glad you are blogging! I miss YOU!!