Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Old Are We?





The other night James and I made a cake and salsa. After I did the dishes I sat down with James at the table to play cards and eat salsa while the cake was cooling. The stereo was playing songs by Carly Simon and Bread. Once we each had a slice of cake, we got ready for bed, kissed goodnight, and read our books until we decided to turn off our bedside lamps and fall asleep. I couldn't help but think, "We are the oldest couple I know". So, just how old are we?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like the honeymoon's over... time to start making babies. :)

Sonnie and Ryan said...

This is why I LOVE YOU guys!!!!!

Vickie said...

I agree with Melanie! :) I need more great-nieces and nephews.

It was great seeing you at the shower the other day. You're such a cute girl!

The Asay's said...

You guys are so cute. It is great to see a post from you.

The Shusters said...

I'm glad to see you finally posting...:) You make me laugh! I wish I could come to the game tonight just to hang out with you!! Oh...and to watch Micah...:)