Saturday, June 19, 2010

What We Are Doing Now

Hello Everyone!

I just thought I would let you know what we are doing now and what our plans are for the future. First of all, I graduated from the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor's of Science in Microbiology.


For graduation, my parents bought me a super awesome handgun. I don't know anything about what kind it is other than that it is a 9mm Kimber and I love it! My dad had it engraved with my graduation date. Here are pictures of me shooting it for the first time.




James is taking some online classes, working for a contractor in town, AND playing softball. He plays on the REMAX and www.tutoringclub.com team. It is really fun to go to his games!





Lastly, I am taking summer classes and applying to the University of Colorado-Denver Physician Assistant program. James and I went down and toured the campus and I fell in LOVE! It is the only thing that I have felt I really wanted to do as far as a career, so we will see how it goes! I take the GRE on July 1st, I am getting my CNA license, and I am shadowing the P.A.s at Gem City Bone and Joint to be a better candidate. Wish me luck!



James will graduate with a Bachelors in Accounting in December and I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard. After December, we will hopefully know if I got accepted down in Denver. We will let you know of our plans once that time roles around!


4 comments:

The Asay's said...

How exciting for you. We hope your GRE goes well. And good luck to James.

Maggie said...

Glad to see an update! We miss you guys. Come by sometime when you are heading to Evanston!!

Ariel said...

Jessie, if I have not mentioned this lately...you are a champion and I am so stinkin excited for you! Good Luck with Denver!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Very exciting times for you two :). The hand gun is pretty sweet! Congrats on graduation and good luck with everything. The GRE is not as bad as it might seem. Just study the heck outta those weird vocab words.